CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Insert foot in mouth

So I didnt' take the Shred with me to my parents. I didn't do it yesterday morning either.

So, I was back at it for day 2 this morning after my 1.5 mile walk with the dog.

This morning? Umm..Jillian kicked my butt! I upped my weights to 6 pounds in each hand, which was perfect until the lateral raises with the side lunge at the end. Oh. dear. Lord.

I might use my 3 pounders for those tomorrow!

Also, after two years of short hair above my shoulders...I've decided to grow my hair out for locks of love. If it doesn't annoy the crap out of me first.

5 comments:

*Kelly* said...

Yay! You can totally grow it out. Just be patient. And you know it's time to cut it when you find your hair in weird places...ie...in the burners of your stove...or on the cat...

Allison said...

Kelly,
Thanks for the support! Burning hair smells gross!

Anonymous said...

holy cow - 6lb weights for shredding?! you go girl!

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

woohoo heavier weights! and long hair! I had super short hair my entrie childhood so i refuse to cut it more than a trim

Sara said...

I'm glad I found your blog :) I agree about the hair...I always say I'm going to grow mine out, and as soon as it touches my shoulders I get sick of it and chop it off! Hopefully I can stay strong this time...it's getting longer!