CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spin me right round....

Ok,
It's my crazy busy time at work, getting all of my programs in order for the summer. But I'm still alive and reading blogs!

In the News Lately:
1. I moved to the 2nd level of the Shred today! LOVE IT! I took it back down to my 3lb weights for day one, but I can tell that I am going to want my six pounders for some of the exercises. I really like this level, it's more interesting to me, although VERY TOUGH!

2. I am going to Savannah Georgia in 3 weeks!!!!! I am going to visit my best friend, with our other best friend!!! I've never been to the South and I am super excited.

3. I bought new running shoes last week, from THE BEST STORE EVER! Awesome awesome store. And after 500 miles, on my old running shoes, these new shoes feel AMAZING!

4 comments:

Janie said...

I'm doing the Shred too. I'm only on Workout 1, but I'm loving it. She definitely kicks my butt, but she also really motivates me.

How cool that you get to go to GA!! I've never been that far south either, but I've heard it's gorgeous:) Have a great time!!

Katie said...

New running shoes are the greatest, aren't they?

Sharon said...

Oh wow, look at you go! Congrats on the new shoes!!!

Allison said...

Janie-
She totally motivates me too. I love her quote in level one when she says " I have 400 pound people doing jumping jacks, if they can do it, so can you." I always want to quit right then to!

Katie-
They are so great. I pretend they make me run faster. :)

Sharon-
Thanks!