CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

quoted!

The fabulous Kelly, of Every Gym's Nightmare quoted me in an article she wrote for Twirlit.com.

Does this make me almost famous?

It's funny, because I had written and re-written that a comment on her personal blog several times before I decided on what to say.

I have mixed feelings about Celebrities and their public "weight battles." But I do believe what wrote, I dig the fact that even though Oprah has yo-yo'ed her career has only sky rocketed.

1 comments:

Janie said...

Hi Allison!

I know it's been a while since I commented, but I wanted to say congrats on your first race! I'm working towards running too. I'm training for a 4 mile race in Saptember. I'm super excited about it. I never thought running would be for me, but I'm following the Galloway training method and it's not bad at all. I'm actually really enjoying it so far. I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm still reading you all the time, just don't always have time to comment. Good luck with your training:)