CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

n1h1, r2d2?

I'm bummed. I was all set yesterday to move forward with my training for my 5k. I got up at my normal time, went to the bathroom ,and realized I had some sort of stomach/digestive thing going on....and forced my self not to run.

That is right, I had to "force" my self. I have this problem, when I am excited about exercise and starting a new problem...I don't like to take a day off due to sickness. I'll take a day off if I don't feel like exercise, but if I feel like an outside force (illness) is forcing me to rest..I don't like it.

I stayed home from work, and told everyone I had swine flu, which of course i don't. I'm feeling better today, and debated doing my planned run from yesterday this morning, but I decided to wait it out one more day and do my scheduled run for Saturday.

Man....I was so stoked to use my new stopwatch to time myself too!

0 comments: