CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

an open letter to my body

Dear Body,
You are really throwing a kink in my 5k training. First you had the r2d2 stomach ache and now you have lower back pain. I’m not sure what caused the lower back pain, and I promise I’ll take care of you by going to the chiropractor tomorrow if you are still hurting. I know we only get one shot at a spine, and it's important to take care of.

Also, why is it necessary to have period cramps and a twinge in my lower back? It sort makes sitting….really uncomfortable.

I love you body and I want you to be healthy…..but it would be really great if you could cooperate!
Love always,
Mind.

2 comments:

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THE PAINT LOOKS!

essay best said...

oh this is sad to know that you are going with the same situation of lower back pain as i have been facing for many years. this is really painful i know. please try to consult with a good doctor and do some back exercises on daily basis.