CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

yumm

When did Clif Bars start tasting good? Seriously. I picked some up at the store this week for afternoon snacks (I'm so sick of yogurt). In my memory these bars aren't too soft and tasted "blah."
Not anymore! I've had three flavors this week (carrot cake, chocolate chip ,and chocolate almond fudge?) and all were DELISH!

They've also been tiding my hunger over pretty well, even for being pretty calorically dense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with Clif bars. I too love the carrot cake. But the banana nut bread? INSANELY good. Yum. And today Nate found the Chocolate Mint ones at Meijer. So much like thin mints. I love them!

Allison said...

oooh! i'm having the banana nut bread for snack today! I'm looking forward to it!

Sara said...

I LOVE clif bars. I found a chocolate mint one today! Haven't tried it yet, but it sure sounds yummy!