CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

poopy camera

My camera is being a poop. I can't make my computer acknowledge it's existance. SO maybe my computer is being a poop? Anyway..I had a great post planned about dessert...I'll save it in hopes that I figure out my technical difficulties.

So, I've been going to the employee workout room on my "sweat break." Today's workout was particularly satisfying.

Cardio: 5 minutes on elliptical, level 6

Bicep Curls: 3 sets 15 with 10lb weights

Crunches on the stability ball: 3 sets 20

Cardio: 5 minutes on the treadmill. Today I did 1 minute speed walk, 3 minutes jog, 1 minute speed walk. I felt so great during the jog. I think the song on my ipod helped. How did I live with out my ipod? I don't know.

Walking lunges, 2x back and forth diagonally across the room with 10 lb weights in each hand.

Yoga Plank (all the way up on my hands, not on forearms) 3 sets 30 seconds each.

Side Bends: 2 sets 15 with 10lbs weight.

Then I stretched my quads, calves and shins.
Ended with Down Dog...which if I am looking at Jenna's post of yoga poses correctly, I then "flipped" into full wheel. Thank you 8 years of gymnastics as a kid. I think I can do that, as well as other harder yoga poses due to gym. I've decided it's like riding a bike, once you teach your body to do certain things, it doesn't forget. I don't think I could still do a back handspring though. Maybe I'd be surprised.

Oh! I am SUPER excited about the new season of Biggest Loser....and one of the Teams is from Where I live!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My camera is stinking right now, too! Grrrr! SO annoying!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the camera, but look at you go with the workout!

Allison said...

Tina-
It is, and now I want a new one!

Sharon-Thanks and Thanks!

*Kelly* said...

Sounds like your USB ports are being ridiculous like mine. Must be something in the water...