CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Input PLEASE!

I need recipes. Recipes that are for beef main entrees.
We (me and my husband) bought 1/2 of a cow and split it with my MIL, FIL, BrotherIL and SisterIL. THAT IS A LOT OF BEEF.
My husband loves beef, he would probably happily eat a hamburger and tater tots EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for dinner. I just can't do that.
So I'm looking for new, tasty, preferably pretty easy recipes to use up our beef. I think I'm going to add it is a weekly feature to the blog. "A year of Beef" or something. I've already started collecting recipes, but if anyone has something fantastic to share, that would be, well....Fantastic.

I'll make it, and credit it to you.
leave a comment or email it to me at akaptein@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Krissie said...

I fixed some awesome Irish Beef Stew on Monday. It'll be on my blog in the next few days. Come look for it!

Allison said...

Krissie,
I def. will!

*Kelly* said...

You bought a 1/2 a cow? That sounds so funny!