CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

High Five

Well, I got in a workout all five days this week.
Monday: 25 minutes walk/jog-8 minutes running. 10 minutes pushups and tricep dips (I'm slow.)
Tuesday: 20 minutes stat. bike, 30 minutes total body strength training
Wed: Really wanted to skip, so I bargained with self and just got up for a brisk walk around the neighborhood-30 minutes.
Thursday: 30 minutes walk/job-10 minutes jogging.
Friday: 17 minutes recumbent bike, 3o minutes total body strength.

I think I've been going to bed too late in the evenings, this 5:20-5:50am wake up time is really hurting! It's hard when it stays light so much longer. My circadian rythym is all thrown off. I also can't spell rhythm.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great work! Major kudos for getting up. Now if only I could get up early like you.