CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

only tuesday???!?!

Seriously..isn't it Friday?
I didn't sleep well last night, I kept waking up every couple of hours. 12:38-Stil have 5 hours of sleep before gym time, 3:30-still have 2 hours of sleep before gym time, 4:40-dang....only 40 minutes..why am I awake now?
Those were my thoughts. But.....it is easier for me to get up when my alarm doesn't wake me with it's annoying buzzing.
Today I did 20 mins on the bike, and then 10 minutes on the stair climber from hell. I seriously hate the stepmill thing...but it's such a great workout. I then did 10 minutes of arms and stretching.
Lately I've been using that assisted pullup machine for pullups and dips. It assists me with all of my weight except 40ish pounds. Which....feels like alot. I've decided that I REALLY want toned arms.
I secretly want to be ripped.... :)

3 comments:

Lynn-e said...

The step mill - UGH! UGH UGH UGH!

But what a great cardio workout. :)

Anonymous said...

I have weights that I leave right in front of the TV at home. Whenever I watch tv for more than 30 minutes, the weights start talking to me. I usually get up and do a few reps, my tank tops talk to me now too, thanking me :)

Allison said...

Lynn-e
I know...isn't it the worst ever?

Trisht-
Great Idea!