CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

palatable

I think I'm going to start tracking how satisfied my palate is after I eat meals. I'm finding that often times after lunch I feel as though I want more...not my tummy, but my mouth. Like I didn't get the right combo of flavors. Maybe I should start planning meals around the different tastes; sweet, sour, umami (savory). Generally I feel like I am missing sweet. So...is that just my mind wanting dessert? Or should I have some sweet fruit with my lunch.
hmmm..

Today's desire for something sweet was solved with a mini peppermint patty...and work busy-ness.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I have tuna or salmon for lunch, I always want dessert! Usually a couple of dates with a few chocolate chips does the trick.