CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

again with the busy

Ok, so I'm in "busy" mode again.
BUT! I have been taking pictures of interesting meals I've been eating, or created, and I'm hoping to post a food post this saturday, or maybe even Friday afternoon.

Let's see...my husband and I made an offer on a house and it was accepted. We have home inspection today at 2pm, and barring anything major, we should be closing by the end of the month!

Also, I'm not sure I'm digging this new workout routine mix up. It's not a problem phsyically, but emotionally It messes me up. I'm so used to doing strength training on Tuesdays/ Thursdays, that doing it on all different days, results in my not knowing WHAT day it is!

Ok, weigh in, well..i'm down a pound this week, still up three from my lowest. Right now my biggest struggle is not mindlessly putting things in my mouth while i'm at work. I think I'm going to try putting fresh lemon in my water to make it more interesting to my palate. My mouth just needs to be doing something.
insert "orally fixated" joke here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house! Very exciting. Sounds like mixing up the exercise has worked being down a pound, awesome!