CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

changing it up

So, I've decided to change up my work out routines.
My "normal" schedule has been 3 days a week of 40 minutes of cardio, and 2 days a week of 20 mins of lighter cardio and 25 minutes of weights.

I think I'm going to change it to (at least for this week)
30 mins of cardio five times a week, and 15 minutes of weights each day as well. Although now that I've written it down, I realize that lowers my total cardio minutes, I think I'm also going to try to get in one lunch time walk each week as well, as long as the weather holds! Yesterday is was beautiful here, 80 degrees! Today it's cloudy, but warm, but Tomorrow it's supposed to be back down to the 40's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

switches are good some times, keeps it interesting!

where do you live? that was exactly how my weather was in seattle. i freakin wore shorts. now its back to rain.

Allison said...

Kelly,
I live in Boise Idaho. So we get some of the same weather patterns as Seattle...well...minus the rain. :)