CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

working it out, and weighing it in...

Well, today is my weigh in day, 237.0. I dont' usually pay attention to the number behind the decimal place but today, if had just been a little lower I could have recorded a whole pound lower! That is the obsessive thought process that I really want to avoid....it's just so easy!

I did get up for the gym though--I did my 20 minutes of Run/Walk. I decided to do the first week of Couch to 5k again. Last time I ended up with shin splints, when I really wasn't running all that much. I've been researching shin splints, and I think I have a '' biomechanical defect" in that my feet a pretty flat, making me roll my feet and legs in, causing the pain in the lower leg. So, I buy shoes that fit, and REALLY pay attention to my gait. I also did about 25 minutes of toning.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!