CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

whew...

Ok, I'm done feeling frustrated...and ready to just be back on track!
Breakfast was plain yogurt ( I swear it was plain, it just looks pink) with strawberries and Kashi H2H cereal.
I like how this cereal is slighty sweat, but not sickeningly so. My yogurt combo kept me full for about 2.5 hours...but I couldn't eat my snack for another half an hour because my boss kept talking to me!

I peeled a Ruby Red grapefruit for snack today, yumm...you can also see the light sprinkling of splenda on the pieces. I used about half a packet.

Workout today was 20 mins on the stat bike and then the Body by Glamour month two workout. Oh man, I could tell that it had been a few days since a good strength workout.
I joined the self challenge this morning as well, I do it mostly for a visual representation of my workout minutes, as well as for meal plan ideas, but mostly for the strength workouts...it's almost as good as personal trainer for new ideas..but free!


0 comments: