CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

mmm coconut!

Since my lovely husband took me out to lunch yesterday, I didn't have to pack a lunch for today...

Well, I did pack fresh veggies...

A left over bbq-ed chicken drumstick. I didn't eat the skin...with Couscous! I HATED the stuff as a child...but apparently my palate has gotten over it, and I really liked this batch!

All together with my Nalgene.


When I got back to my desk, the admin. assistant told me to try these hershey's kisses...they are coconut filled and SUPER delicious. Not just a plain old kiss..and the coconut is very creamy!

And, I'm going to have this LARABAR for a snack in a little bit..more coconut. Behind it you can see my "snack drawer" with Z Clifbars, and a Kashi bar and spoon!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I saw those little coconut hershey's kisses at Target today. I had to just turn my head and walk away. One day in my house and the entire bag would be gone!

Allison said...

Karen,
I know what you mean about eating the whole bag..after I took this picture..I ate 2 more about an hour later!