CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

aaaagggghhhh!

Ok, today has been INSANE! I've had meetings back to back until...uh..now.

So here is breakfast. Oatmeal with walnuts, cinnamon and flax. With grapes, that I did end up mixing in...it's actually quite good!

Then, I was just about to sit down to my warmed up couscous and chicken when...my husband called and said he was near my office and wanted to take me out to lunch! What a sweetie. We went to this new little mom and pop style breakfast place. Let's just say it wasn't heavy on the vegetable selection...so I'm going to eat my veggie container for my afternoon snack.
I think we are bbqing tonight, which is going to happen more frequently as the weather warms up. My husband LOVES to bbq, and after I got him a new one for our anniversary in November...he is anxious to get to use it more often. I'm also going to try Roni's "Margarita Asparagus" ( www.greenlitebites.com) tonight.
On the exercise front: My husband and I went to the local rec. center last night. He was meeting up with some buddies to play basketball, and I figured I'd get a cardio workout in, as I didn't get in most of my workouts last week. I have to say, I'm glad that I pay to go to the more expensive gym that has nicer newer equipment. Some of the bikes and most of the treadmills looked like they would have broken if I had jumped on them! But they did have some of those interesting ellipticals (the one Kath calls "squirrel") and my legs are sore today!
I also managed to get my bum out of bed this morning and did a good 20 mins on the treadmill at an incline, and then 20 mins of the cross training program on the ellip. Tomorrow is weigh in day..i'm interested to see what my body has been doing as I've not been as diligent about health in the past few weeks, damn Las Vegas anyway!

0 comments: