CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

"manner mode" not so nice...

So, during lunch I was trying to be super stealthy in the break room, and I put my camera on "manner mode" or maybe it's "museum mode." Well, I can see it doesn't take very good pictures!

It is pure coincidence that today I had leftover pasta with garbonzo beans, they really were the two things left in my fridge today for lunch options, but after reading other blogs about this combo...I figured why not kill two birds with one stone and mix them? The result was delicious!

And the standard veggie container: spinach, carrots and red bell peppers.
I'm so glad it's the weekend. I know that I only worked three days this week, but they have been three very busy days. My husband is supposed to find out about this possible job opportunity today. I haven't heard from him yet, which I hope is not a bad sign. If he gets it..we are going out to celebrate..if not we are staying in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he just hasn't called me to tell me....

0 comments: