CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

weighty stuff



So, I'm still updating this ticker, even though I'm not focusing on poundage..I'm still weighing myself once a week..and only once a week.

This morning I weighed in at 236. Officially have lost 10% of my body weight now. Which, other than being numbers...really don't matter that much to me. I know that in weight watchers you get a key chain or something for the 10% mark.
I know that I've talked about how "losing weight" is no longer my goal, but what my body is doing....is interesting to me. I'm interested to see where my body settles, when I'm treating it the best I can.

When I created this ticker I had set a goal for my self, I wanted to lose 15 pounds by the time I went to Vegas in feb. I'll make that goal, and really the only reason I'm still tracking that is to feel like I accomplished a goal!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good work. Vegas will be a lot of fun.