CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday it is!



Well, I lost another pound. I decided to make Tuesdays my weigh in day. I'm now down to 237, officially 25 pounds down since my heaviest weight of 262, and only 2 more pounds till my goal of 235 by Feb. 23rd. I'm not too invested in losing weight by then, more on getting healthy.
This really has been a journey, and a changing one. When I first started losing weight, I didn't really have a direction with my nutrition, I just knew I had to get back in the gym. And I lost weight, just by adding physical activity. Now with my focus on nutrtion and getting a majority of whole, real, foods..I"m still losing weight, but it isn't my main goal.
Breakfast: Oatmeal, cinnamon, almonds and a banana. It was nice to have something warm. It was only 55 degrees in the office when I walked in. Brrrrr!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on losing weight! When you are not focusing on losing weight, but it comes off that is always fun. I had almost the exact same thing for breakfast this morning and it was delicious. I am obsessed!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is such an accomplishment! Well done.

littlecalder said...

go you! especially on the eating healthier! i've also been eating a little healthier recently than i had been (even though i was eating pretty healthy before) and exercising more, so i can relate to the pursuit of nutrition, it feels great!
and here's my vote of support for the yumminess of oatmeal, too, yay!

Allison said...

Everyone,
Thanks for all the support! I really do appreciate your comments and support. They make my day!