CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

snow snow go AWAY!

On sunday mornings, my husband and I usually got to church. Today we woke up to 5 inches of new snow. We decided to forgo church (they don't plow the roads here, isn't that insane!?!) and just spend the morning cleaning up the house, paying bills, and getting ready for work tomorrow, so this afternoon we can be lazy...
I decided before breakfast, to tackle the task of mixing the peanut butter we bought yesterday. I hate this job, it was my least favorite chore growing up!

But, even though I hate mixing, I love this peanut butter. I let my husband get the better of me for a few years ad we bought Jiff (shush, don't tell my parents), but when I started wanting to get healthy, I knew that was the first thing that had to go. I do like to use this antique fork from my grandparents house to stire the peanut butter though....i'm not quite sure why!

Last night for dinner we had pizza! (Papa Murphy's Take and Bake). I know that this afternoon will befilled with lots of snack-y not so healthy food, so I passed on the pizza for breakfast and had some oatmeal. I usually make my oatmeal in the microwave at work, so I used this opportunity to make stove top. I also tried my hand at mixing bananas in while cooking, as well as adding them to the top. I also had about 1/2 tbsp brown sugar on there as well.





0 comments: