CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

a little bit of this and that...

I didn't get a picture of my breakfast..but it was a whole wheat english muffin with peanutbutter and banana slices..I also ate the rest of the banana.
It's acutally holding me over pretty well, even with the 40 minutes of Cardio. (20 mins elliptical, 20 mins walking at an incline on the treadmill). It felt good to be back in the morning workout routine...even if heading out into the snow and ice at 5:30am wasn't that pleasant!
I am going to eat this honeycrisp apple when I get hungry before lunch though. My first honeycrisp..i'm excited!
Also, my in-laws gave this candle to my husband and I as a present..if you can see it's Creme Brulee scented...and it smells SOOOO amazing, like you've got great creations coming out of your kitchen..even when it's just something like mac n'cheese!


And here my husband and I are bbq-ing at my inlaws in the snow. I don't know why he always insists on making weird faces, but I love him! He is the bbq master in our house. He made chicken wings last night....I told him he was supposed to cut the wings..but he didn't listen..making them a little hard to eat...but SUPER delicous.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute! I can't believe he's bbq-ing in the snow! Great job getting up so early and making it to the gym! Very inspiring.