CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

seriously good

I thought I'd give tuna salad another chance at lunch today. This time I paired it with a whole wheat pita, and spinach. I couldn't fit all of the tuna salad between the pita halves ( I tried opening it, but it just broke, i'm not so graceful).

I also had my trusty tupperware full of veggies. Mixed up a little bit today with tomatoes, cukes, red peppers and carrots.


Here is better picture of just the tuna salad. I was out of honey mustard...so this is 1 table spoon non fat mayo, 2 squirts spicy mustard, and alot (unmeasured) amount of curry, and a few dashes of red pepper flakes, and 3/4 of a large carrot cut up.
After eating I ran to Wal-Mart (not my fav.) for a new battery for my digital scale. I didn't get to weigh in last week due to the lack of working scale. I think I'm going to change my official weigh in day to tuesday..or maybe wednesday.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waht pitas do you choose? I'm in search of a good brand, recently I've been into the Thomas' Sahara pita pockets, or the Bread for LIfe pitas..what's your choice?

Allison said...

hk,
These are "Alexis" pitas from a restaurant in Portland Oregon. They aren't bad, but I didn't read the label closely enough, and they have HFCS in them. booo