CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

fresh!

As, almost everyone knows, tomorrow is the superbowl. I don't care about the super bowl, but my husband and my Father-in-law and Brother-in-law do...so we are having a get together. Scott and I are bringing two things: Chicken wings to bbq, and chips and salsa. I love salsa..and thought this would be the perfect chance to make this homemade stuff that my mom makes. I dont know where the recipe comes from..but it seriously, the best salsa in the world. Below, are the ingredients...
Pour both cans tomatoes in blender, after draining half way. Cut half of the onion into quarters, dump in blender. Throw in to WHOLE cloves of garlic. Rinse the cilantro, and cut off the stems, put in the WHOLE bunch. Then fork in jalapenos to taste, and blend away! Amazing. The cilantro makes it.

Just thought I would throw in a picture of our re-usable grocery bags. They cost us 88cents each, and every time we use them at the grocery store we bought them at, they take off 6 center per bag off our total bill (not alot, but I'm sure in 30 years it would add up!) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your site. The new background is great!

Allison said...

Anon~
Thanks so much! I was so excited to find it!