CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Politics with Breakfast

So, this morning my husband and I dragged our butts out of bed at 6:30 (un holy hour on a sat. morning) to go see Sen. Barack Obama speak. It was amazing! There were like 20,000 people there, and it was pretty cool to see a candidate in real life! Even though we were standing at the very top of the stadium..it was still quite an experience.

We ALMOST went out to breakfast afterwards, but every where was crowded, so instead my lovely husband made us egg sandwiches (eggs over medium on a toasted whole wheat english muffin) and I had another blood orange. I went to take pictures but..my camera battery was dead. So i'm charging now, and hoping to get a picture of the groceries I buy this afternoon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, love the new look of your blog! Lookin' good!