CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sick!

I skipped the gym this morning. :( I know it's not good to go when your body isn't feeling good. I woke up this morning, coughing coughing coughing. I didn't feel to bad, but by the time I got to work I had a huge sinus headache...which continues as we speak!

Two of my other co-workers called in sick, one with a migraine, one with the flu. I was seriously considering calling in, just to stay home and sleep to beat this thing, but good thing I didn't, no one would have been here to open up the office! I might take off early this afternoon though.

Speaking of sick, my breakfast looks disgusting! It's oatmeal, with walnuts and thawed frozen raspberries. I'm sure it tasted pretty good, but with this stuffy nose, taste isn't much of a factor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know, oatmeal never photographs well! I'm glad it tastes much better than it looks!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I am super psyched about our honeymoon! Not knowing is killing me, but at the same time, I love the suspense!

Hope you feel better!

Allison said...

Tina,
Thanks! I hope I feel better too, just have to rest up!

I know what you mean about the suspense...yet enjoying it!
Fun!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.