CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

sense of normalcy

Lunch today was one of the left over chicken thighs, cut off the bone, on a whole wheat pita with baby spinach and mustard. Very tasty, I'm loving these pitas! Also, my veggie container, a little lighter on the veggies, since there was about 3/4 of a cup of spinach on my sandwhich.

I also had ~40z of plain non fat yogurt with 1/2 a Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Bar.

I'm feeling pretty full, but I'll probably need a snack later this afternoon. Unfortunatley it's probably going to be another "bar." I really need to get away from those!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of pitas do you use..they look so crunchy and different!

Allison said...

Annie,
They are Alexis Whole Wheat Greek Pitas. They are from a restaurant in Portland Or. I bought them at the grocery store here in Idaho though. They are actually super soft..so maybe the fact that they look crunchy means my photography is not the greatest!

I really like them, but they do have High Fructose Corn Syrup, so after this batch..I might change it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison! I've been following your blog since you were featured on Back in Skinny Jeans, and really enjoy your posts and your voice in general. I was wondering if, at some point, you would consider writing a post about how you decided to pursue eating well without necessarily worrying about dieting/weight loss/counting calories. It seems like you are treating yourself really well, which is something I could stand to do more of! I don't want to be nosy at all, I just admire what you're doing and am curious :).

Allison said...

Comrade,
you got it!