CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

D and B

Yesterday, before I left for work, I took the first package of meat out of the freezer that I could find, and it turns out it was little steaks that my husband had cut off a larger piece of meat (much cheaper this way). We cooked them up on our trusty George Foreman (a Christmas Present from my husband), they really do turn out tasting well, with out much seasoing! I also had a small baked potato with a little bit of butter and salt. I wanted some veggies, but was feeling lazy (this was the easiest, quickest dinner ever), so I just pulled out some baby spinach and drizzled them with balsamic vinegar and a little bit of olive oil.

I don't like these red plates. My sister in law got them for us last Christmas, she said she was going to get the ones off our registry,but couldn't find them and thought these were a good replacement. I don't mind them, but they aren't my fav.
ok, onto breakfast this morning, same old Oatmeal, amonds, cinnamon and banana.

We got two more inches of snow last night, fortunately my husband carpooled to work today, so I got the "good car." It's actually our older car, but works so much better in the snow! So I headed out the door at 5:40 am. I figured there would be less people on the road, and I would make it to the gym with enough time to get a decent 30 min workout in, and still get to work early enough to eat my breakfast. It all went off according to plan, except I only was able to do 25 minutes on the elliptical due to time. OH well...better some movement than none!

0 comments: