CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

quick lunch

I didn't pack my self an entire lunch for today, I just couldn't decide what to make. I've had that problem every day this week! I decided that I would treat my self and take myself out to lunch...only it didn't quite workout that way!

I had these grapes around 10:30...pretty color and really tasty!

Part of my lunch; plain yogurt with raspberry jam and almond slivers.

See...I didn't take myself out to lunch. My mom called just as I walked out to my car, and I ended up talking to her long enough that I didn't have time to run out and get something. I ended up just going to the grocery store that's about 2 blocks from my office. I try to stay away from frozen meals, but the Kashi ones seriously are pretty good, and I can pronounce ALL the ingredients.


looks good, but a little more appetizing on the box!



2 comments:

A-Train said...

i'm envious of those yummy looking grapes :)

A-Train said...
This comment has been removed by the author.