CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

protein lacking....

I had my snack at 10:15 this morning....Kiwi! It actually wasn't the best one I've had but still pretty good. I like to eat these with a spoon and scoop out the good stuff from inside the skin.

I also ate half of this CLIFnectar bar at about 11:00am...I ate the other half about 30 mins after I finished my lunch. I like these bars, but I like LARABAR's better.

Lunch: Leftover whole wheat macaroni with homemade red sauce. I put a little bit too much red pepper flakes in the sauce..and it is SPICY! I ate about 2/3 of this bowl.
And "salad" Baby Spinach with carrots and a few cucumber pieces. Drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
This lunch is lacking a signficant source of protein. I know they all contain bits of protein...but I need a good hunk to keep me full, so I'll be that I will need my snack a little earlier than usual!



0 comments: