CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

oops..out of order!

Well, I ate my apple around 10:30 am....and was even hungrier when I was done with it! I had a hershey's marshmallow kiss out of the office candy jar around 11am. I then got too busy to remember I was hungry (mostly).

This picture, should be after the next one! Oops.


So, I had tuna curry salad again today. I needed to use up these pitas...and my husband and I had leftovers for dinner last night...which left me with no left overs for lunch!
Tuna salad on pitas with spinach. I had left over spinach, and some left over red pepper in the baggy after I ate my two sandwhiches, so I put them in with the left over tuna. See above picture!
I'm not sure what is on my plate for dinner tonight..but I did pack yogurt for a snack!


0 comments: