CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

wiggity whack!

It's started snowing yesterday at 10:00am...and it didn't quit until 5pm. When I drove into my drive way at 5:30...we had EIGHT inches of snow! Dang. My husband was already home and had started thawing the ground turkey for turkey burgers.
I didn't take pictures..But we made turkey burgers, tator tots (picture of health I know) and I had some mixed veggies.

Hmm..turkey burgers..another recipe..I'm def. going to look into how I create a recipes page.

I didn't go to the gym this morning, I wasn't sure how the roads were going to be, and I wanted to play it safe. Instead I spent about 15-20 minutes stretching. It felt good to get my muscles moving..but I missed my workout! If the roads aren't bad at lunch, I'm def. going to head out for some window-shopping-walking. Just to get moving!

Breakfast at my desk. Sorry for the crappy picture...I had oatmeal this morning, with cinnamon, blue berries and a few cashews. Yumm, and it was nice to have had two days respite from the oatmeal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is Hanna. I have a mission to promote health to the general public. There are three greatest invention in the medical world: Penicillin, Aspirin and Xanthohumol. Please come visit my site and learn about the 3rd revolution, Xanthohumol at xnhealth.wordpress.com or xnhealth.blogspot.com
or my website at mybionovix.com/hchoi