CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

what to do about weekends....

These little Kashi bars are what I've been putting in my plain yogurt this week. There are two bars in a pack. I ate one bar about an hour after my lunch, and the second bar about an hour after that, with a cup of English Breakfast tea in between.

I just got glasses for the computer...they are super cute, but the case? It looks like a giant pepto-bismol pill. Ick!



I think I will have a LARABAR on the way home, or if I cand hold out, I will snack on some veggies during my dinner prep. I didn't plan to well for today at all. Next monday on my lunch break, I will be going to the store for sure, to stock up on plain yogurts, they held me so well and gave me extra protein. I know that is what I am missing today. boo.

Tonight we are having whole wheat pasta with home made spaghetti sauce. I might throw a little ground beef in there for some protein.

After that we are heading out to our new favorite friday night spot; Market Limone. Tonight they are having a microbrew tasting. I think I'm going to stick with wine. It's six dollars a glass, for ANY kind...doesn't matter how much the bottle costs! That should be fun, hopefully I remember the camera!

So, about weekends...I think I'm going to do a weekend wrap up...similar to what Cristin does on her Eatlikeme blog. I spend so much time infront of the computer during the week, that I just can't bring my self to spend too much time infront of it on weekends. Well, except to check facebook of course! :)

2 comments:

*Kelly* said...

Hey Miss Allison,

Add me add me!! Thanks for showing me the link to this site...I've been using LiveJournal for years, but had to make the move here after taking a look at your blog. (I love the fact that you can add pics...and this is much more user friendly.) Thanks again!

Allison said...

Yay...I wil totally add you! I did totally lame with taking pictures of food this weekend..and at 9:15 on sunday night..I just can't be bothered...Guess I'll Start on Monday.
oh god, I kill my self with the humor! :)