CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Snacks and Lunch

Well, I got hungry around 10:00am, and ate these Comice Pear slices. Not a very good set up of the picture. Next time I won't take it on top of the microwave in the work breakroom!
I got hungry again at like 11, and started snacking on my lunch veggies. I've noticed that on days after a cardio workout..i'm much hungrier. (uh..duh). I think I'll need to amp up the protein in breakfast to prevent days like today..

Lunch, in the car again. AND a sandwich again...We didnt' have any leftovers to pack last night.
2 slices bread lovers whole grain, 2.5 oz turkey breas, and about 5 cucumber slices from my veggie container.

I didn't take a picture of the container full..but here it is before I ate my last two cucumber slices!

Ok..I'm still hungry. I'm out of good snacks like plain yogurt. I do have a LARABAR and a kashi bar.
I might make some tea with a little milk...and then have the LARABAR about 2pm.


0 comments: