CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally Friday!

Well, I guess it doesn't feel like it's "FINALLY" friday..this week went by pretty quick, at least it feels that way, now that it IS friday!
I REALLY didn't want to go to the gym today...but I did. 2 weeks of all five work days, and really it does feel good to be back in the swing of things. Today I did 40 mins on the elliptical, and 5 minutes of abs, and uh...not enough stretching! It was a decent workout..but not one of those really great ones..ya know?

Pre-Workout fuel: 1 piece breadlovers multi grain, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and 1 tsp pumpkin "jelly".....This is Soooo good, and a nice break from normal jelly.

The good old standard oats, almonds, cinnamon and banana breakfast. I'm thinking of switching it up. I almost to my saturation point! :)

Well, off to a meeting!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Great job on the workouts! Five days a week for two weeks is awesome. I seem to manage an average of 4 days a week, but I need more.