CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

weighing in...

Last Thursday at 5:25 am, after I had gone to the bathroom, and taken of ALL of my clothes..I weight 242.6

This Thursday, after the same rigamarole... I weighed 242.2 I don't count this as weight loss.
So, week five at the same weight..and I can't help but ask my self...has my body settled? Or am I just not eating what I think i'm eating..and if I were truly eating healthily...would I still be loosing weight?

I've only recently (in the last two weeks) started focusing ALOT on WHAT I am eating...not how much, but what.
As I told my husband last night, 1800 calories of cheese burgers is alot different nutritionally than 1800 calories of cucumbers.

But, I resolved not to count calories, or points, or any of that. I wanto stick to my food pyramid, get in my healthy foods. and see where my body wants tso settle.
It's just hard to get over wanting to get to a goal weight...it's hard not to obsess over the number.

0 comments: