CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

something new and different-a little

When I went to bed last night, it was "Warm" out. Ok...it was like 30 degrees...but the sky was clear, and I thought we wouldn't have any snow. Ha. When I woke up this morning it had snowed, and looked just like it did on Friday when I spun off the freeway. I debated going to the gym...but i know that no matter what the roads are better at 5:30 when the traffic isn't as bad. So, I went in and woke up my husband and told him I was going to take is car to work. It's a little honda, with front wheel drive. He carpools to work with his boss, and doens't go farther than a mile from our house to their pick up point...
So I took the back roads (there were already three slide offs or incidents on the 8 miles of freeway I would have need to travel) and it took me 30 minutes...I made it safely, but it severely cut down my gym time. Darn this fulltime job that dictates my schedule. I only got about 16 minutes on the elliptical. I'm going to try to go "walking" in walmart during lunch. Some moving is better than none right?

I didn't take a picture of my pre-work out toast. But it was the usual..only no jelly.



Here is my breakfast, something different! I bought some Thomas' Whole Wheat English Muffins on saturday. We only have a toaster oven here at work, and I didn't wnat to burn them, so they didn't really do anything but get warm. I then put 1.5 Tablespoons of peanut butter on them. I measured the night before and put it in a plastic baggy, cut of the tip and squeezed it out pastry cheft style! Topped with a banana. I have one more banana after this....getting mushy. Ick.
Breakfast was at 7:45 and I was hungry for my orange at 10:30. My tummy is still telling me its a little hungry. I'm going to chug some water..and possibly opt for another little snack in a bit.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your whole-wheat English muffin with PB & banana looks yum! I'm definitely going to try that sometime soon.

*Kelly* said...

I do that every single day with my pb in a ziplock. I do it for my salad dressing too...as the salad dressing at work tastes like an old shoe. Wow...I thought I was the only one! Thanks for re-confirming my sanity. =)