CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seriously...Seriously???

I am so over this snow thing, it really throws off my schedule. I'm still a bit timid about driving in the morning, but it's totally affecting my workouts. I didn't go to the gym AGAIN this morning. I did a Yoga Booty Ballet video at home (pretty good, and fun...not very intense). I think no matter what I"m going to go tomorrow morning, even if it does take me forever to get there, and at least do a GOOD 30 minutes of cardio at the gym.
Anyway, due to the smaller amount of calorie burned..I didn't need too big of a breakfast.

A white breakfast for a white day....1 toasted whole wheat english muffin, cottage cheese with fresh pineapple(seriously, yum) and a grande non fat latte with 2 splendas. I know...fake sugar...
I'm feeling full, and good.
Now if I can just stay away from that left over coffee iceream cake!

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I can seriously relate on the snow thing - I'm more than ready for spring and summer!! I'm not find of these frigid, single-digit temperatures, icy/slick roads, and snowstorms!! Okay, enough complaining from me :0D

I answered your question on Jenna's blog (Eat, Live, Run) about making peanut butter :0)

Allison said...

Veggie Girl-
Thanks so much..I'll be sure to try it this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Whats your take on splenda? I am very into nutrition, and I consider myself to have a very healthy diet, but I use splenda almost everyday (in my oatmeal or plain yogurt). I know its not the best for you, but regular sugar is also bad. Whats your opinion?

p.s. I LOVE reading your blog. I always get excited when you have a new post up. Love it!

Allison said...

Anon-
My jury is still out on splenda. I LOOOOVE sweet things, and just had splenda in my coffee this morning (and yesterday when this post occurred). I think that as far as sugar replacements go, it's better than others. I think probably table sugar is the best in terms of whole, non processed food...but for less calories and more sweetness..I like splenda..but I don't use it all the time.