CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

new! fun! new! fun!

Ok, so I didn't get pictures of lunch. Man, one good day and then I'm back to being inconsistent! :) I had left over salad for lunch today. same ingredients as dinner last night, only instead of home made dressing, I had drizzled balsamicc vinegar and honey. It was superb.
I also had ~5oz of plain non fat greek yogurt with two teaspoons strawberry jelly (smuckers simply fruit) and one of the below kashi crackers crumbled in it. I guess a pretty balanced lunch in the end.

I hate sitting during my lunch break, and usually go to some store in the area to window shop. I needed some stuff from the grocery store (including the Kashi's for my yogurt) and while I was there I found the cookies pictured below! I.LOVE.COOKIES. I got these to have at my desk at work, when I'm craving something sweet..but dont' want junk out of our candy bin, or the hot cocoa in the breakroom...too many preservatives.

Anyway..I'll let you know how those cookies taste.




1 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

YUMMMMMM! My stomach is rumbling just looking at your package of cookies. You'll have to let us know if they're any good!