CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

need to get in that groove!

So, I forgot to take a picture of my salad! I was just so excited to eat it, and I was starving.
Maybe I need to try something else for breakfasts. Something with a little more protein. Maybe I need ot bring a small tupperware of milk to make my oats in. hrm.

After lunch I had to run out and get gas, and enjoy the sun! Even if it's snowy sun! Well, my mind was telling me that I wanted a latte. Notice, it was my mind that was telling me! Anyhow...instead of having a 100 calorie latte, I just had drip coffee with skim milk and 2 splenda packets. Apparently, this was a bad plan. I immediately got a headache and felt BLECK.

Ok, note to self....caffeine is only to come from Early Grey.
And i'm already hungry again. WTF..I ate lunch 2 hours ago!?!

0 comments: