CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

JACKPOT!

Ok, I have had a great day off so far! And, even though it's cold it's Sunny out. hooray!
Today at the gym I did 20 mins elliptical and 20 mins stationary bike. I picked up a winter group class schedule and they will be offering pilates thursday mornings at 6! :D that is sooo great. I'm super super super excited about it!
Ok, on to the food.



Just had these cucmber slices and a whole chopped up carrot for a snack. I'm still a little hungry so I might dig into.....

Greek Yogurt! I. AM. SO. EXCITED. I know that the Co-op wouldn't let me down. This is the only greek yogurt I could find, and it's 30 miles away! ok more like 22. Anyway...I'm looking forward to trying it!

For lunch I had this DELICOUS Vegan sushi. It was spicy and made with brown rice!
So stinking good.
Ok, now i am off to the recycling center for my husband, and then back to make turkey burgers for dinner!


1 comments:

*Kelly* said...

So what's the difference between Greek yogurt, and the regular stuff you'd find at the average grocery store...nutritionally, as well as your own personal opinion?