CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

apparently not in the "swing" of things!

Every night I get all the things i'm going to need the next day ready:
workout bag
lunch
breakfast
snacks
things need for work.

And I've finallly stopped forgetting things (now that i've said this, I'll probably forget work clothes tomorroe!) But I forgot my usb cord to get pictures of off my camera! D'oh!
So, I'll take pictures all day, and maybe even post a little bit, but pictures are going to have to come tonight.

I also forgot dinner pictures last night but I made turkey burgers. These were my first turkey burgers, and my husband was not impressed when I picked that up at the grocery store, instead of ground beef. But I seasoned them with chopped garlic, worcestshire sauce (sp), season salt, and red pepper flakes. It made them quite tasty. Hooray! No more ground beef for us.

0 comments: