CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's HERE (or there)

My camera was DELIVERED!!!!
I am soo super stoked!

Hooray, I can't wait until I get to post pictures, I think having a visual will make a big difference...as was mentioned by several other bloggers today!

I went to the pharmacy on my lunch break..and then to a new independent grocery store called "Health Nuts" it's VERY tiny, and doesn't have any fresh produce, but they have lots of great stuff....including my favorite..LARABARS! They didn't have greek yogurt..a sad dissapointment, as I REALLY want to try it...but they did have TONS of the Ezekiel products...I think when we run out of our most current loaf of bread...I'll grab some and see what my husband thinks. He is VERY into white bread...although..I've mostly cured him of that ailment!

I did pick up an Amy's Organic frozen pizza....they didn't have the kashi type..I'm sure it will be good...albeit a little expensive..and then grocery shopping tonight!

0 comments: