CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

First New Camera Post!!

You'll have to excuse the layout of the pictures and food while I get the hang of how this thing automatically formats etc. But here they are pictures! Yay for pictures!

Post work out Breakfast at my desk. 1/2 cup oats with small handful almond slivers, cinnamon and a banana.


This morning pre-work out I had this piece of toast (Bread Lovers, Multi Grain, all natural-no HFCS) with 1 tsp of that peanut butter and 1/2 a tsp of jelly.
Today was also my weigh in day. And the scale said.....239.6! Down 23 pounds from my highest recorded weight!!! Don't get me wrong...i'm not obsessed with what the scale says..but it's interesting to watch what happens depending on the choices and changes one makes. :)



1 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, Great Job! Your photos look great.