CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

it's always something....

Pre Workout Breakfast: All natural (no hfcs) multi grain toast, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 smear (no idea) of pumpkin jelly. The butter dish just happened to get in there....didn't have any. although a piece of toast with tons of butter DID sound good. :)


Same old oatmeal, 1/2 cup oats, 3/4 cup water 1/4 cup skim milk, a few almond slices and like 3 cashews...and a banana. I'm getting sick of this....hopefully I'll have something new up there next week!



Ugh, today has already been "one of those days" at least at work. My workout this morning was great....


I'm just going to input food now, and do a post about working out and my weigh in a bit later.


1 comments:

sarah said...

I, too, am an oatmeal addict. Here are a few other combos to try if you're looking to spice it up:

1/4 c. golden raisins + 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
1/4 c. dried cranberries (sweetened with apple juice) + 1 tbsp slivered almonds
1/4 c. chopped apples + 1 tbsp chopped walnuts