CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I am having a bad hair day, in my mind. I'm sure no one else, even notices or cares.
I weighed in this morning. I'm currently at 252 pounds. Offcially 8 pounds less then my heaviest recorded weight. Although, I'm thinking that I probably weighed more than that at some point before I started making an effort to be healthy.

I got to thinking about Children, of my own, that may or may not be in my future. I want to be healthy when I get pregnant. I want to be able to run during the first part of my pregnancy and take yoga during the second and last parts. I want to feed my kids healthy food, and have boxed macaroni be a thing of the past. And, for me to do those things, I need to be able to do them in my unpregnant body. (I thought I was pregnant yesterday, temporary mind lapse). Anyway, it got me to thinking about health again, well..lately i've always been thinking about health.

So I got to thinking about goals. I think these are my goals (at leat they are for now, I like to make my goals in chunks)
1. Run for 10 minutes with out stopping to walk
2. Eat only 1 refined sugar sort of substance a day
3. Become "mindful" or "intuitive" about eating. Eat when I am hungry, stop when I am full, give my body what it needs.
4. Have integrity about eating
5. Reduce my waist size by 2 more inches (current waist 40.5) I would like to eventually get to 35 inches.
6. Lost 10 percent of my body weight. This would total 26 pounds (from when I started). So 18 more pounds to go.
7. Make some girlfriends.

0 comments: