CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

down a pound

Well, I am down one more pound. I have consistently been losing about 1 pound a week, Since I started this journey.

I've decided that I def. weight 260 when I left moscow, so I'm thinking that I probably weighed more like 263ish when I started working out, in which case, I have now lost 10 pounds.

I met with a personal trainer today for a free evaluation ,which is of course, a sales pitch for that particular trainer. Well, I met with her, and I didn't have any surprises about my body, other than my body fat percentage. 41%! Wowza. Almost half of my body is fat. Yipes! I can only imagine what it was six weeks ago before I started this. Anyway, I have a full hour long session with this trainer tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, and dreading it at the same time. I know she is going to push me hard, a lot harder than I push myself. I'm going to have to tell her that I can't afford her right now. Which I can't. But I think I'm going to save up some money, and hire her on in a few months. And then just take what I learned and keep applying it.

According to her calculations, I have 103 pounds of body fat. And 147 pounds of lean mass. Woah. And she goes on to say that I could reach 147 pounds total. I don't remember the last time I weight 147. Maybe in elementary school. serioulsy, ok maybe junior high. But I remember that I weight 160 at least in junior high.
Fat blocking. hmm. I don't remember my weight milestones. I remember knowing that at 16, putting 180 on my drivers license was a lie. I don't remember the last time I weighed less than 200 pounds. Seriously. maybe that time when I was a sophomore, but def. not since I started college. I think my lowest weight in college was 207. Which holy shit was 46 pounds ago. Fabulous.

0 comments: