CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

And I'm back in the game

Hi Everyone!
I haven't died, I promise. Apparently I needed a break from blogging, as I've just been uninspired lately.
But I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, in fact I still read everyone's blogs everyday.

I'm trying to be a bit more careful about my internet usage at work...and I"ll be honest, I'm not prepared to look at my computer all day and then go home and blog, when I'd really rather be spending time with my husband.

I think I might start blogging once a day, right before I leave work.

Awesome...I feel charged to blog again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I'm glad your back! Can't wait to read more!

Allison said...

Thanks Courtney!

*Kelly* said...

Yay...missed you!