CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

sugar-fied.

I love my husband. seriously...isn't this a great pic?

jury duty is going ok. I can't talk about the case, so i'll give you a run down of what has greeted me EVERYMORNING in the jury room.

Day 1: Donuts

Day 2: Donuts and an apple pie

Day 3: A "butter pound coffee cake" a "chocolate mousee pie" and a pumpkin pie with real whip cream.


oh man. And tomorrow is halloween .which means...millions of minis!!!!!


I'm doing my best, and allowing my self one treat each day, and then no desert at night, well aside from a small glass of wine....jury duty takes it out of ya! You can't NOT pay attention!


1 comments:

Janie said...

Wow! That's just unfair! I can't believe they have pies out in the morning. I'm worried about tonight too with all the candy. In past years James and I have bought a bunch of candy, gotten NO trick or treaters and then eaten it all ourselves. I am determined not to let that happen this year!! Hope you have a great weekend!:-)