CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

donut or....

So, this past week, as we were shopping I saw a box of Donut Peaches at my local Winco Foods. I'd read about these on other food blogs and decided to get one. I actually think I have a super mild fresh peach allergy, but how can you not try a piece of fruit named after one of the most delicious fried carbs in the world. Ok..not the point. The point is I got one.
I bit into it when we got home, and it was all gross and mealy. So bad that i spit out the first bite.
I told me husband and he looked me dead in the eye and said "what do you expect from a pice of fruit that looks like a butt-hole."

And now my friends...I don't think I can eat a donut peach ever again.

Pictures of BBQ to come later today or tomorrow.


0 comments: